New inground pools in Southwest Florida are easy & affordable. Make us your custom pool builder, and:
Naples/Fort Myers Pool Photos See more photos
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
…I could not be happier with the craftsmanship, meticulous construction process, and final product. Richard and his team built my pool as if it was their own. They were available to meet and talk at any time, and throughout the whole building process…We also enjoyed being treated so kindly during and after construction.
The Voltz Family, Fort Myers, FL
Custom Swimming Pool Contractor in Naples / Fort Myers
Serving Southwest Florida homeowners, Blue Haven’s seasoned swimming pool professionals build inground pools & spas and complete backyards with a myriad of design features, top-flight quality, and dependable customer care.
Expect rock-solid experience from our Naples / Fort Myers Blue Haven office. The team serving Lee and Collier counties team has years of hands-on, comprehensive expertise in custom pool construction—expertise they apply to ensure quality pool projects and homeowner satisfaction.
You can also count on choices galore! From your pool’s shape and size to its design and convenience features, Blue Haven provides an array of options when you buy a gunite pool for your Naples-Fort Myers home.
Whether it’s a tanning ledge for relaxation or cascade water features to enhance the sights and sounds of your outdoor space, our seasoned pros will listen to your preferences and present you with a variety of ideas.
After all, our goal is to create the quality backyard escape your family wants and will enjoy for years to come.
Of course, your new aquatic resort may also include a patio or lanai, or outdoor additions such as concrete or natural stone decking, a backyard fire pit, or screen enclosure.
We also offer pool remodeling. With a total style and technology makeover, we can bring new life to your existing pool and modernize its materials and systems.
Making gunite swimming pool ownership the fuss-free experience it should be
We also believe that your inground pool & spa should include high-tech features that make owning a backyard retreat easy and affordable as possible over the long run.
That’s why we pair time- and money-saving equipment with a pool design that’s tailored for your home, backyard, and family lifestyle.
Our state-of-the-art pool technology is exclusive, and it delivers maximum enjoyment with minimal effort. Options for your new aquatic playground or pool renovation include:
- Quiet, powerful variable-speed pumps that turn over more water with less electricity and comply with the Florida Energy Act
- Ozone and AOP sanitizers ensure sparkling, silky soft, swim-ready water without the typical costs, hassles, and hazards like red eyes, dry skin, and awful odor
- Super-efficient, low-maintenance filter that saves time and boasts Microban® to inhibit mold, mildew, and bacteria—so the filter stays fresher
- Efficient electric heat pumps and natural gas heaters for more economical pool & spa heating
- Automation and management systems that adjust heat, spa jets, lighting, water features, and more from a PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Energy-efficient, LED lighting that brilliantly illuminates pool, spa, and water features in dazzling colors that change and with pre-programmed dynamic “light shows”
- Automated, energy-efficient robotic cleaners
- SmartGuard® Soft & Clear system keeps mineral scale and slimy biofilm at bay while providing softer, brighter pool water
To enjoy open-air leisure and at-home entertaining at their best, get started on a new custom pool. We are happy to schedule an appointment for a free in-home pool estimate and design presentation.
If you would like to consider financing for a new pool or remodel, you can get a jump start on the process before scheduling an in-home consultation: Simply complete this free online loan pre-approval form.
239-992-8453 | 13720 Jetport Commerce Pkwy. #12 | Fort Myers, Florida | 33913
The Blue Haven Pools & Spas trademark has been in use since 1954. Some offices may be independently owned & operated and have been in business for varying numbers of years. Check with your local licensing board or state corporation division.